Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

"Yes"

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Dark
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Copyright Love Bites and Silk . Powered by Blogger.

Loved it #BookReview It's In My Blood by Sean Azinsalt @kristoffershane #MM #darkromance



BOOK REVIEW

Okay. So this is the second book in the Criminal Delights series that I read and I can tell you this one is twisted.

Mark is vain. Let's get that out of the way. When we meet him, all he seems to worry about is his looks and how turning forty is a kind of deathnail for gay guys. So when he is offered the chance to undergo the 'Youthology' blood-infusion experiment and write about it for the magazine he works for, he jumps at it because of the age-defying promises of the program.

Weeks after he starts the process, the changes to his body are dramatic. He acquires the youthful results he wants. However there are shocking side effects. He also acquires the physical and mental traits of his donor.

Mark acquires a few more deadly vices to add to his vanity and I mean deadly. Things take a twisted turn or two and I'm not going to give you spoilers.

This story is more of a dark psychological suspense and less of a romance, in my opinion but I loved it regardless.



Reviewed by



Disclaimer: I volunteered to review this book.


BLURB

Death eventually comes for us all. But what if there’s a way for older people to regain their youth? To stay a step ahead of the grim reaper?

Turning 40 was the last straw for me. It’s practically 60 in gay years and I wasn’t ready for dentures yet, so I came to Youthology — a program that injects clients with blood transfusions from young, fit and healthy donors.

I chose Nick.

Handsome. Masculine. And more importantly, young.

I thought I hit the lottery, until my life started to change for the worst. Not even the top medical experts can explain what happened to me. From the moment Nick’s blood flooded into my veins, I stopped being me, and I became something new; something dangerous and deadly.

I became my donor.

His obsessions are mine now. His darkest desires, his dreams, his needs, and nightmares are all a part of me, and I don’t want to let them go.

I embrace them and the beautiful boy who haunts both of our dreams.

My blood pact was sealed the moment I entered Youthology.

I never thought I’d become a killer.

This book is part of CRIMINAL DELIGHTS. Each novel can be read as a standalone and contains a dark M/M romance.

Warning: These books are for adult readers who enjoy stories where lines between right and wrong get blurry. High heat, twisted and tantalizing, these are not for the fainthearted.




See my review of Wrong Way Home by KA Merikan


Love Africa Book Club
0 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly. Enjoy your day

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

[name=Love Bites and Silk Ties] [img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zv3O4xW3JeQ/WYLuXLpchyI/AAAAAAAAS0Q/j6aLQ_chTUQyVKEAQ0NVIT5qk5FAUhdeACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/LBAST%2Bbutton.jpg] [description=Read a book. Get tied up. Fall in love.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/LBASBooks/) (twitter=https://twitter.com/LoveBitesSilk) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/lbasbooks/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-bites-silk-ties-11427679) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KariThorpe1/) (tumblr=https://lovebitesandsilk.tumblr.com/)

Follow @LoveBookClub