Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

"Yes"

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Dark
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Copyright Love Bites and Silk . Powered by Blogger.

In The Hot Seat with Raoul Saint Germain #CharacterInterview



In The Hot Seat Series, we put a character from a book in the hot seat and ask them 20 revealing questions.

Today, we have Raoul Saint Germain from Under The Alpha's Protection by Doris O'Connor in the hot seat. I loved having this pack alpha and Dom under my scrutiny. And I thank him and Doris for indulging me. 

So let's get started.


1.               What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Being a strong Alpha to my pack and keeping them all safe. It's a responsibility I take very seriously.

2.             What is your idea of perfect happiness?

At the risk of coming across like some airy fairy type… *he smirks* …my life just as it is now. I have the love of my life by my side, the pack is at peace, and we're looking forward to the patter of tiny paws, yes, life is good.

3.              What is your current state of mind?

Happy, fulfilled, and quietly expectant.

4.             What is your most treasured possession?

Nikita's gift of her submission. I treasure this gift, and she humbles me with her love, strength, courage, and compassion she extends to all of the pack.

5.            What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Nikita, my parents, and my pack.

6.            What is your most marked characteristic?

I'm a Dom, and that tends to extends into all areas of my life. I need to be in control.

7.             When and where were you the happiest?

The day Nikita accepted me for who I truly was.

8.             What is it that you most dislike?
Raoul

Dishonesty.

9.             What is your greatest fear?

Apart from losing Nikita …. I might have to kill you if this comes out, but I seriously dislike spiders. They give me the creeps.

10.       What is your greatest extravagance?

I have a collection of motorbikes I like to fiddle with. My favourite one being a Honda VFR 750. I have yet to convince Nikita to let me take her for a ride… *smirks*

11.         What is your greatest regret?

That I couldn't protect Nikita from what she had to go through to save the pack.

12.       What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Inner strength, yet the ability to submit to me

13.        What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

I'm not very patient.

14.       What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Disloyalty

15.      What do you most value in your friends?

Honesty

16.      Who is your favorite hero, fictional or real?

My father. He has his flaws like all of us, but he's not afraid to admit to them, and he was and still is a strong leader. I know he'll always give me sound advice.


17.       On what occasions do you lie?

I never lie. I may choose to not tell the whole truth, but I would never say an outright lie.

18.       Which is your favorite word or phrase?

Come for me, pet.

19.       What is your least favorite word or phrase?

No.

20.     If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I'd have more control over my wolf. He drives me insane at times.


Thank you for answering our questions, Raoul!

You can see more of Raoul Saint Germain in  
Under The Alpha's Protection by Doris O'Connor

Blurb:
Add caption

Nikita Ashton and Raoul Saint Germain have been friends for five years, so when Nikita is attacked, there is only one place she can run to—straight into Raoul's arms.

Raoul is the Alpha of his pack and he is furious that the woman he loves has been harmed on his territory. Were it not for the fact that Nikita does not believe in anything even remotely paranormal, his wolf would have claimed her aeons ago.

Nikita is in need of tender, loving care, not his baser needs that are threatening to overtake him.

However, when Nikita admits that she knows about his being in the lifestyle, the Dom in him cannot resist the challenge to make her his submissive.

Blissfully happy in their new Dom/sub relationship, everything changes when Nikita is kidnapped. Can Raoul get to her in time to save her life?

Buy Links: Amazon | Evernight Publishing | Bookstrand | All Romance eBooks
Love Africa Book Club
2 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

I love your comments. Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly. Enjoy your day

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

[name=Love Bites and Silk Ties] [img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zv3O4xW3JeQ/WYLuXLpchyI/AAAAAAAAS0Q/j6aLQ_chTUQyVKEAQ0NVIT5qk5FAUhdeACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/LBAST%2Bbutton.jpg] [description=Read a book. Get tied up. Fall in love.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/LBASBooks/) (twitter=https://twitter.com/LoveBitesSilk) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/lbasbooks/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-bites-silk-ties-11427679) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KariThorpe1/) (tumblr=https://lovebitesandsilk.tumblr.com/)

Follow @LoveBookClub