Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

"Yes"

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Dark
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Copyright Love Bites and Silk . Powered by Blogger.

They are playing for keeps | The Lady Stole My Heart @AimeeNWalker #Romance #KU




THE LADY STOLE MY HEART
THE LADY IS MINE TRILOGY, BOOK 2
AIMEE NICOLE WALKER
ROMANCE
RELEASE DATE: 10.31.18

COVER DESIGN: JAY AHEER/ Simply Defined Art
COVER PHOTOGRAPHER: WANDER AGUIAR
MODELS: Zack & Kari



BLURB
Six months after a tumultuous beginning, Maegan Miracle and Elijah Markham aren’t just playing house; they’re playing for keeps. The girl who dreamed of someday living in Bliss House is now the lady of the manor and resides with her very own Prince Charming. The man who lived too long as a lone wolf has shed his cold existence for the lady who loves him fiercely.

Pulling strength from their chosen family, Maegan and Elijah lay to rest the ghosts from their past to focus on building their bright future. Sunday brunches, quirky capers, and blazing passion abound on their journey of acceptance, forgiveness, and healing.

The Lady Stole My Heart is the sexy, funny, and endearing follow up to The Lady is a Thief. The Lady is Mine series must be read in order. This novel contains sexually explicit material and colorful language intended for adults 18 and over.
  
EXCERPT
“WAKE UP, SLEEPY HEAD,” I whispered in Elijah’s ear. He was sprawled naked across our bed on his stomach with nothing but a sheet covering him. Our central air-conditioning was working overtime to keep up with the oppressive mid-July heat. Even though our unit was new and efficient, hot, humid air rose to the second story and seemed to hover there. Both Elijah and I tended to kick off the duvet and only cover up with the sheet.

“I don’t want to get out of this bed. My heart is happy, and my dick is satisfied in ways we never dreamed possible. What more could I possibly want?”

I climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips, feeling his firm ass between my thighs. I couldn’t resist grinding my bare clit against the fine cotton sheets separating our flesh. “We?” I asked. “You do know that you and your dick don’t have two separate personalities, right?”

“He does have a mind of his own at times,” Elijah said, stretching his arms and tucking them under his pillow.

“How about now?” I asked, leaning forward, grinding in earnest. “Are you both thinking the same thing? Something about being satisfied and wanting to be left alone?” Elijah arched his back, pressing his ass tighter against my clit. I could’ve gotten off from the friction alone, but it wasn’t what I wanted. I relaxed my thighs, and he rolled over beneath me. The sheet shifted so the head of his cock and its first three inches peeked out from beneath it. “Your cock looks neither sleepy nor satisfied.”

“Every part of me wakes up craving you, Freckles. I’m always hungry for more,” Elijah said, slowly sliding his hands up from my spread knees while staring up into my eyes. I saw the truth in his soulful, brown eyes, and it never failed to make my breath catch and my pulse race. I wanted him more with every breath I took. “I will never get enough of you.” Words every woman longed to hear were made better by the sincerity with which they were spoken. Elijah made me feel cherished, adored, and wanted. “I will reach for you until my last breath.” His hands didn’t stop their upward glide until his thumbs reached my bare lips, and even though I saw his naked desire to be inside me, Elijah took his time running his thumbs up and down the silky skin until one of his thumbs got impatient and pressed firmly against my clit.
Aimee Nicole Walker Logo

 
I am a wife and mother to three kids, three dogs, and a cat. When I’m not dreaming up stories, I like to lose myself in a good book, cook or bake. I’m a girly tomboy who paints her fingernails while watching sports and yelling at the referees. I will always choose the book over the movie. I believe in happily-ever- after. Love inspires everything that I do. Music keeps me sane.

The-lady-isa-thief-customdesign-JayAheer2017-bookmark1

The Lady is a Thief, Book 1
Love Africa Book Club
0 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly. Enjoy your day

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

[name=Love Bites and Silk Ties] [img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zv3O4xW3JeQ/WYLuXLpchyI/AAAAAAAAS0Q/j6aLQ_chTUQyVKEAQ0NVIT5qk5FAUhdeACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/LBAST%2Bbutton.jpg] [description=Read a book. Get tied up. Fall in love.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/LBASBooks/) (twitter=https://twitter.com/LoveBitesSilk) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/lbasbooks/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-bites-silk-ties-11427679) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KariThorpe1/) (tumblr=https://lovebitesandsilk.tumblr.com/)

Follow @LoveBookClub