Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

"Yes"

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Dark
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Copyright Love Bites and Silk . Powered by Blogger.

In The Hot Seat with Anton from The Arrangement by @BethanyKris #characterinterview




In the Hot Seat series, we interview characters from some of our favourite books and ask them 20 probing questions.

Today, we have Anton from The Arrangement by +Bethany-Kris Bragdon featured as part of the book tour. 

Can I just say, I'm in love with Anton, and I'm sitting here blushing as I make his acquaintance.

Now on to the interview. J


1.      What do you consider your greatest achievement?

This is hard to answer. It could be gaining my position at the age I am. Or, it could be not having been killed, yet. Take your pick, sweetheart.

Maya: We're glad you're still alive J


2.    What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Anything with my girl. Preferably with a couple of kids underfoot. A smile on her face. I don’t ask for much.

3.    What is your current state of mind?

As it usually is, constantly running high. And no, not that kind of high.

4.    What is your most treasured possession?

A particular vintage revolver that belonged to my step-grandfather. It’s illegal. There were only a couple of hundred made. I like my guns.

5.     What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Viviana Carducci.

6.    What is your most marked characteristic?

My eyes, maybe. Vine would say it’s my tattoos.

Maya: I love the tattoo too. J


7.     When and where were you the happiest?

With my girl in a quiet room.

8.    What is it that you most dislike?

Betrayal. People who stand in my way. I’m not accustomed to being denied what I want.

9.    What is your greatest fear?

I was raised to have very little fear, but I’m terrified of disappointing Vine. Have been since I was eighteen.

10.                        What is your greatest extravagance?

God, even my girl doesn’t know this. She says I throw away money. A Bugatti that I have hidden away in storage for a rainy day. See, it’s an extravagance because I often trash my cars after a few uses to keep the feds from trailing my vehicles constantly. Messes with their heads when I change vehicles constantly. That’s why it’s stayed in storage for this long. 

11.  What is your greatest regret?

Not having taken Vine sooner.

12.What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Not just any woman, a particular woman. I love Viviana’s stubbornness.

13.What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

The lies I’ve kept for others.

14.What is the trait you most deplore in others?

That they often talk too much and listen too little.

15. What do you most value in your friends?

Loyalty. Trust. In our world, that’s hard to find in honest form.

16.Who is your favorite hero, fictional or real?

The men who came before me. The ones who were once in my place. All of them.

17. On what occasions do you lie?

It’s more often by omission than by flat-out deceit. To keep my girl safe, perhaps, or my men compliant. Whatever works to keep the peace.

18.Which is your favorite word or phrase?

Fuck. I say it a lot.

Maya: Yes, we noticed. J

19.What is your least favorite word or phrase?

No, Anton.

20.                      If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

About me? Nothing. I am who I am. I’m proud of who I am. It got me everything I ever wanted and a hell of a lot more.


Thank you to Anton and Bethany-Kris for indulging me.


You can find out more about Anton in The Arrangement. Check out my 5-star review here.

Nothing will stop the Bratva mob boss from taking back what’s his, and once he has her, he’ll do anything to keep her…

Viviana “Vine” Carducci’s and Anton Avdonin’s marriage was decided more than two decades ago. The deal between leading mafia families has more on the line than anyone knew, even if the Bratva and Cosa Nostra shouldn’t mix. When Vine’s family is murdered and she’s left with nothing more than her grief to survive the mob world alone, she believes the arrangement won’t see the light of day.

Anton can’t allow the one woman he was supposed to love get away. At the possibility of her death, he steps in to save her with guns blazing, knowing exactly what it might cost him: everything. But it’s been nearly a decade since their last meeting, and he can’t help but wonder if the woman he took back is the same girl he fell for all those years before.

Protected and loved, Vine is unable to forget their shared moments a lifetime ago, or the future she knows they’re owed. When an old flame of Anton’s shows up to rip the veil off the carefully constructed secrets he’d been hiding, she learns that nothing about her life is as it seems. But, that’s nothing compared to the bomb about to blow. Can Vine see beyond the pain and blood to take what she always wanted? And just how far will the mob prince go to keep her safe?
In a world where violence, deceit, and greed reign, your life is not your own, and sometimes, love has to be arranged.






Love Africa Book Club
2 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Those eyes get me all the time...and those lips are just so kissable. Lucky Vine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to love his baby blues, for sure. ;) Thanks for the great interview!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly. Enjoy your day

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

[name=Love Bites and Silk Ties] [img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zv3O4xW3JeQ/WYLuXLpchyI/AAAAAAAAS0Q/j6aLQ_chTUQyVKEAQ0NVIT5qk5FAUhdeACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/LBAST%2Bbutton.jpg] [description=Read a book. Get tied up. Fall in love.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/LBASBooks/) (twitter=https://twitter.com/LoveBitesSilk) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/lbasbooks/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-bites-silk-ties-11427679) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KariThorpe1/) (tumblr=https://lovebitesandsilk.tumblr.com/)

Follow @LoveBookClub