Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

"Yes"

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Dark
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Copyright Love Bites and Silk . Powered by Blogger.

In The Hot Seat with Damis #sexy demon from Amazon Heat @fangedfantasy


In the Hot Seat Series, we put a character from a book in the hot seat and ask them 20 revealing questions.
Today, we have Damis from Amazon Heat by Valerie Twombly. Thank you to Valerie and Damis for indulging us.

On to the interview...

1.     What do you consider your greatest achievement
Ah, well once I would have said to strip naked and let me show you. However, today I will say that finding my mate has been my greatest blessing. I had no idea what I was missing.


2.   What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Time alone with Kat, my mate. I'd love to take her back to the Amazon jungle and do unmentionable things to her.

3.   What is your current state of mind?
I'm truly happy for the first time in my life. There were times I thought I was happy, but they don't compare to this.

4.   What is your most treasured possession?
Kat will smack me upside the head for this, but it would be her. I possess every inch of her body.

5.    What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I love my family, but Kat is my greatest love. I never really knew what love was until I met her. I'd die for her.

6.   What is your most marked characteristic?
I can touch you with my mind and make it feel like thousands of tiny fingers are caressing you.
 
Damis
7.    When and where were you the happiest?
I am happiest now. I have everything a man could ever need.

8.   What is it that you most dislike?
War. I hate war, there are too many needless deaths.

9.   What is your greatest fear?
Losing Kat.

10.                      What is your greatest extravagance?
I like nice things, but I wouldn't say I'm really extravagant. My nightclub, The Magic Cove would probably be the biggest.

11.         What is your greatest regret?
I regret many of my sexual exploits. My species is built for sex, we crave it and because of that I have broken many hearts.

12.                       What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I like a woman who believes in herself and is not afraid to go after what she wants.

13.                       What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I can sometimes be stubborn, to a fault.

14.                       What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Cheating. Men who cheat whether it's in business or love are spineless.

15.                       What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty. If your friends aren’t loyal to you then they’re your enemies.

16.                       Who is your favorite hero, fictional or real?
My father. He has sacrificed much in his lifetime.

17.                       On what occasions do you lie?
I don't believe in lies unless it is to protect the other person's life. I don't care if your feelings get hurt you'll get over it, but you can't get over being dead.

18.                      If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not a damn thing.

Thank you so much, Damis. It was great having you on our blog today. Katrina is one lucky woman!

To find out more about this sexy heartbreaker check out, Amazon Heat. You can read an excerpt here.

Title: Amazon Heat
Author: Valerie Twombly
Series: Demon Heat (#1)
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Resplendence Publishing
Release Date: Nov 13 2013
Edition/Formats Available In:  eBook
Blurb/Synopsis:
When Katrina faces the death of her father, she is left with only one choice. Hire a local demon to help her retrieve a mythical healing stone from deep in the Amazon. However, when the two finally meet, sparks fly. The man is a walking sex god and when he offers to pleasure her in exchange for his services, she finds it hard to refuse.

Damis only intended to have a good time with the beautiful blonde who entered his office. Little did he know, the vixen was not only half demon, but his mate, as well. Can he resist the urge to bond with her? Or will his desire be his downfall?

Book Links

Love Africa Book Club
0 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Leave me a comment and I'll return the visit shortly. Enjoy your day

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

[name=Love Bites and Silk Ties] [img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zv3O4xW3JeQ/WYLuXLpchyI/AAAAAAAAS0Q/j6aLQ_chTUQyVKEAQ0NVIT5qk5FAUhdeACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/LBAST%2Bbutton.jpg] [description=Read a book. Get tied up. Fall in love.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/LBASBooks/) (twitter=https://twitter.com/LoveBitesSilk) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/lbasbooks/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-bites-silk-ties-11427679) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KariThorpe1/) (tumblr=https://lovebitesandsilk.tumblr.com/)

Follow @LoveBookClub